Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow Duo (under your spell)


MAC has yet again come up with an amazing  product :)
Mineralize Eye Shadow Duo has two coordinating shades of mineral eyeshadow in one pot. The eyeshadow duo is very sheer and lightweight with long lasting color.

Soft looks can be achieved by applying shadow with a dry brush. More bold looks are made by using a brush dampened with a mixing medium, water, or eye drops (visine).

I personally really like this product. More bold looks are more my style so I usually use the golden color of the two with a damp brush in the inner corners of my eyes making them look like they are actually golden plated with a metallic paint I prefer to use the lighter of the two with a dry brush over my brow bone as a highlighter.

If you use a damp brush make sure it's consistent on both eyes to achieve an even intensity for both eyes. .

No comments:

Post a Comment